- "Cuisine for a Cause" is our spring fundraiser and is an opportunity to sample food from 25 Naperville restaurants and beverages from area wine and beer merchants in a fun-filled atmosphere. The 10th Annual Cuisine for a Cause will be held at Tellabs Global Headquarters on Saturday, April 27th, 2013. Last year's event was a tremendous success raising $135,000 to benefit Naperville CARES. Please view photos and read more about "Cuisine for a Cause".
- "Toasting for a Cause" is our fall fundraiser and is a celebration of wine and food. The 7th Annual "Toasting for a Cause" was held on Monday, November 5, 2012, at Sullivan's Steakhouse. Thanks to the Master of Ceremonies, Keith Jones from Sayre Jones Auctioneers and the generosity of Sullivan's Steakhouse and our guests, $37,000 was raised to benefit Naperville CARES, exceeding the goal for the event. Please view photos and read more from past "Toasting for a Cause" events.
Naperville Marathon - Team Naperville CARES has entries for the 2013 Naperville Marathon and Half Marathon.
- Unique Charity Runner recognition of your race bib (must register before September 1)
- Charity Village entry, which includes pre-race stretching, post race stretching and massage, charity village gear check, charity village warming tent space
- A discount code good for 50% off registration to either the Marathon or Half Marathon.
- Naperville CARES race day t-shirt.
The fundraising minimum is $ 300.00. Donate via the "Donate Now" button above and type in "Marathon" in the box under "Additional Information". Once your donation is received we will email you your discount code to register for the marathon. ONLY 30 spaces available - ACT NOW!!
Any questions please contact Angela Bender at firstname.lastname@example.org