For eligible clients who have completed our detailed application, provided required documentation and been approved by our Resource Committee, CARES can provide emergency financial assistance to help pay:
- Rental deposit
- Car or insurance payments
- Child care
- Certain other essential needs
Please read the following testimonial about this program:
“Thank you and the Naperville CARES family for helping me when I needed it most. I am extremely grateful for the assistance and additional resources and referrals made available to me. Your kindness and caring will not be forgotten. God Bless.”
— CARES Client
- You must be a resident of Naperville or a registered member of a Naperville congregation.
- Your must provide photo I.D.'s, social security numbers or birth certificates for all residents of the household.
- The name, address, and phone number of the employer of any currently employed members of the household.
- The name, address, and phone number of your landlord where applicable.
- Verification of monthly expenses and all sources of income.
- A lease, mortgage statement or Section 8 statement to show proof of residency.
Contact us for more information including how to apply for our emergency assistance.